Welcome to RI Delivers, Rhode Islanders’ connection to help for
those living in quarantine or isolation due to coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19). Our goal is to ensure that for this temporary quarantine
period, you have what you need to safely remain home and monitor your
symptoms. By doing so, you will help slow the spread of COVID-19. If you are under quarantine, you should not leave your home for any reason.
Below you will find links to programs and delivery services available
to you. If you have a question or need further guidance, call 2-1-1 or the Point at 401.462.4444. Multilingual representatives are available.
Grocery + Markets
Many of Rhode Island’s local and big-box grocery stores are offering delivery. Due to demand, there may be a delay in delivery.
- www.amazon.com services Amazon Pantry and Whole Foods customers
- delivery.bjs.com services BJ’s Wholesale customers
- www.instacart.com services the following stores: Aldi, Price Right, Shaw’s, and Target customers
- www.imperfectfoods.com grocery subscription that offers imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy
- www.peapod.com services Stop & Shop customers
- www.walmart.com services Walmart customers
- Misfits Market offers organic produce for up to 40% less than grocery store prices
is Farm Fresh Rhode Island’s Market Mobile Program and services
everyone for fresh fruits and veggies, locally raised meats & fish,
and some pantry staples. Twice/week delivery service
- shipt.com offers delivery from CVS, Petco, Shaws and Target
- sourcewhatsgood.com a RI-based app that is organizing delivery and pick-up of locally grown vegetables & meats and locally made kitchen staples
- Thomsen Food Service is offering delivery within a 15 mile radius of their distribution center
- Sid Wainer
is offering home delivery of vegetable boxes, fruit, meat, seafood and
other products to Providence and Newport. Home delivery will be
expanding to additional towns in coming weeks, check website for
updates. (Note: Many products from this restaurant supplier are sold in
large quantities-be observant when ordering.)
- Baldor Boston
is now delivering restaurant quality products right to your door in
select Rhode Island zip codes from Aquidneck Island, East Bay, to West
Bay, Providence metro and Westerly. (Note: Many products from this
restaurant supplier are sold in large quantities-be observant when
is a Providence based digital supermarket delivering groceries, produce, meat and other products all over the United States
Roch's Fresh Foods offers no contact curbside pickup or delivery across the state. You can use their online store at www.rochs.com to place your order.
Orders can also be placed by calling 401-392-4230.
RI Community Food Bank
hosts the most up to date pantry information. Many Rhode Island
communities are offering delivery of food and other critical supplies.
Visit online or call 401.942.6325 for a pantry near you.
The Office of Healthy Aging provides information on senior centers that are extending meal sites to include delivery for older adults.
Meals on Wheels is delivering daily meals to persons over 60 years old. Register online or via phone at 401.351.6700.
Help A Neighbor
offers a “help map” which serves as an interactive map of your
neighborhood where you can mark yourself as someone who can pitch in for
neighbors who need it.
cartwheelRI is offering a donation-based grocery delivery service in Providence.
AHOPE (Americans Helping Others ProspEr) is a
nonprofit organization with volunteers throughout the state who deliver
groceries/medicines to homebound (High-Risk) individuals. To place
request, go to covidHelpRI.com or call 401-484-1819.
Most major pharmacies, like CVS and Walgreens, are offering free delivery of prescriptions during the crisis.
Green Line Apothecary is offering free delivery of prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and other supplies.
White Cross Pharmacy delivers medication and over the counter needs throughout ALL of Rhode Island. You can even chose the type of packaging you want. Delivery and special packaging is always free. Call 401-726-6200 EXT 2
Contact your pharmacy to see if they are offering delivery in your area.
Many of Rhode Island’s eateries are providing delivery and special menus. For a list of restaurants statewide, visit Eat Drink RI.
Several restaurants work with companies like:
These convenient meal kit services deliver weekly menus and
pre-portioned ingredients to make staying in a little easier. Meal kits
can range in price, shop around to see which experience fits your
- Apex Meals RI - is a RI based meal prep service that delivers fresh nutritional meals right to your doorstep.
- Blue Apron - Best for those who enjoy comfort meals and trying something new
- Dinnerly - Best for simple meal prep
- EveryPlate - Best for those on a budget
- Freshly - Best for those who crave home cooking but don't actually cook
- Gobble - Best for those committed to cooking but have no time
- Green Chef - Best for those who are following a specific diet plan
- HelloFresh - Best for those with food allergies
- Home Chef - Best for big appetites
- Purple Carrot - Best for plant-based diets
- Sun Basket - Best for organic lovers
If you have a question or need further guidance, call 2-1-1 or the Point at 401.462.4444.